Our members are integral to our mission – to engage present and future generations in the rich history of North Carolina.
Not a member yet?
All Members Receive:
- A year’s free admission for the Foundation Member
- Free admission for children and grandchildren under 14 years old accompanied by the Foundation Member
- Discount admission tickets for guests accompanied by the Foundation Member
- 10% discount in the Museum Store & Garden Shop on regular priced items
- Access to preview the spring and fall Heritage Plant Sales
- Invitation to Annual Holiday Party
- Discounted admission to select special events and tours
- Tryon Palace Foundation wall calendar
- Recognition in Annual Report
- Subscription to email newsletter and “Palace Magazine”
$85- $149 Supporter
- A year’s free admission for 1 Foundation Member with presentation of membership card at the ticket desk
$150 to $499 Sustainer
- A year’s free admission for 2 Foundation Members with presentation of membership card at the ticket desk
$500 to $999 Patron – All Sustainer benefits plus:
- Invitation to exhibit opening receptions
$1000 & Higher (Benefactor) – All Patron benefits plus:
- Two tickets for admission to the Candlelight Celebration and Candlelight Reception
- Addition to North Carolina History Center Donor Wall and Digital Donor Wall
- 10% discount on one-time venue rental
Memberships are non-transferable. ID required when using membership card. Beginning January 1, 2015, in accordance with N.C. General Statute §105-164.4(a)(10), Tryon Palace is required to charge sales tax on the non-deductible portion of all memberships. The tax applied will consists of current sales tax of 4.75% and current 2% Craven County tax. As always, please consult your tax advisor regarding tax deduction issues.
Contact our Development Office at (252)639-3516 for more information about tax-deduction opportunities.
Please note that contributions made up to 60 days prior to membership expiration will be counted as a membership renewal. Gifts made more than 60 days prior to membership expiration will be included as an additional gift for your membership.