Our members are integral to our mission – to engage present and future generations in the rich History of North Carolina.
Members Only Digital Content
As a member, not only do you make a lasting impact but you get access to exclusive digital content, member’s only events, discounts, and more! New Content added weekly
Not a member?
Member Only Ticket Presales
We would never want our members to miss out of getting to attend our signature events due to the high demand of tickets. For this reason, we offer members only ticket pre-sales to signature events to ensure all our members can purchase tickets, before we open ticket purchases to the general population.
To take part in our presale call Chris Zolenski at (252)-639-3524 during the dates listed below.
Foundation Members may take advantage of special member pricing for the following Tryon Palace events:
- First Friday Lectures: Free
- Gardens Lectures: Free
- 10% Museum Store Discount
Benefactor/Patron Exclusive Perks
All Members get the following:
- 10% discount in the Museum Store & Garden Shop on regular priced items
- Invitation to Annual Holiday Party
- Subscription to “Palace Magazine” and Annual Report
- Opportunity to participate in the Tryon Palace Field Trips
$50 Palace Contemporaries (membership for those under 40 years of age)
$75- $149 Supporter
- A year’s free admission for 1 adult member when you present your membership card at the ticket desk.
$150 to $499 Sustainer
- A year’s free admission for 2 adult members when you present your membership card at the ticket desk. (Includes children or grandchildren under 18 years of age)
- Discount admission tickets for Member’s Guest when accompanied by the Member.
$500 to $999 Patron – All Sustainer benefits plus:
- Early notification of Tryon Palace Foundation Trips
- Invitation to opening receptions for announced programs.
$1000 & Higher (Benefactor) – All Patron benefits plus:
- Two tickets for admission to Candlelight Celebration in December.
- 10% Discount for rental of one venue at Tryon Palace.
Memberships are non-transferable. ID required when using membership card. Beginning January 1, 2015, in accordance with N.C. General Statute §105-164.4(a)(10), Tryon Palace is required to charge sales tax on the non-deductible portion of all memberships. The tax applied will consists of current sales tax of 4.75% and current 2% Craven County tax. As always, please consult your tax advisor regarding tax deduction issues.
Contact our Development Office at (252) 639-3519 for more information about tax-deduction opportunities.
Please note that contributions made up to 60 days prior to membership expiration will be counted as a membership renewal. Gifts made more than 60 days prior to membership expiration will be included as an additional gift for your membership.