Visit the Tryon Palace Museum Stores, located in the North Carolina History Center and on the Tryon Palace grounds.
History Center location is open Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm.
We offer items that will capture the memories of your visit. Our goal is to become your favorite shopping destination!
- For the history buff, we carry books about New Bern, Tryon Palace, Women’s Suffrage Movement. the African American experience, Colonials and Architecture. Don’t miss our Tryon Palace Visitor Guide which includes our story and photos of Tryon Palace.
- For the foodie, we carry specialty jams, preserves, sauces and dips, local honey, colonial tea, Bellator coffee, historical candy, sugar cones, and tea bricks.
- For the museum lover, we have a treasure trove of Tryon Palace mugs, hats, t-shirts, and more!
- For the kid in all of us, we have games, crafts, plush, puzzles and that’s just the beginning!
- For the gardener, we offer plants in the spring, gardening book titles and gardening accessories.
- For those who love adornment, a beautiful and unusual collection of museum reproduction jewelry as well an exclusive sterling silver Tryon Palace Gate collection.
- And don’t miss our gift baskets! You can select one we’ve created or customize your own!
How to get in touch with us:
- Follow us on Facebook:
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call: 252-639-3532
Your purchases directly support our mission and we can’t wait to see you on your next visit to our historic site, gardens and history center.